Sunday 13 January 2013

My very own Carrie Bradshaw inspiration post

I was randomly going through my facebook page when I suddenly realised, I desperately need a new cover photo. My first instinct was to google one, so being a fashion lover, travel seeker I googled New York. Browsing through the many NYC skyline photos, a picture of the infamous Carrie Bradshaw popped up. (Mmm sex and the city..I could use me a good cup of coco and some Mr Big right about know)... So, to get back to my story, I then googled Carrie Bradshaw and this exquisite quote just came out of nowhere:


"I like my money right 
where I can see it....
hanging in my closet."

                          -Carrie Bradshaw

And so I started thinking of my wonderfully jam packed yet splendid closet and how I just love each and every item I've got in there (..ok not everything..I might secretly hate this horrendous top my Mum got me from god knows where..but hey I'm not gonna be the one to break her heart am I know?)

Really and truly I'm just a simple girl with no much to show for yet..I see fashion and it awes me..I am my own style. 
"Fashion is what you're offered four times a year by designers. And style is what you choose."
                                                                   - Lauren Hutton 
This is why I decided to create this blog. My aim is not to showcase and flaunt the works of the many brilliant designers we have out there but to speak of one's own personal style and how these looks can be achieved without breaking your bank 

I believe in pure elegance, simplicity and just breathtakingly beautiful pieces. The key now is to mix everything together to fit one's very own personal sense of style. 



Laters, 
K  x

No comments:

Post a Comment