Monday 14 January 2013

Jacquard pants

Dear Readers, 

Since you're still getting to know me I think it's best if I lay it all out there from the get go. I love Zara. Loving it might be an understatement as I don't think I've shopped from anywhere else in  a while now. 

I'm not normally one to stick to just one single brand but I must say lately Zara has exceeded my expectations. Truthfully told, it's the first shop I go to whenever I'm out shopping but by the time I'm done, I've got no more money to spare.

The Sales are always fun times. Granted I always tend to be drawn to the new collections however this time I promised myself that if I have to justify jet again another shopping spree, then sale items it is. 

I normally hate going through piles of clothing and avoid never ending racks but this time I was glad to do it as Zara had some pretty amazing stuff on sale. Truth be told, I wasn't wowed by the price reductions as overall I think I must have saved just around €50, but hey it's better than nothing. 

One of the items I bought was a cute pair of jacquard pants which are to die for.



They're so incredibly comfortable and you can wear them up or down. They look super cute with a pair of pumps or just a pair of flats. Anyway you wear it, I guarantee you'll look super sleek. 

Last Saturday I paired them with a cute sheer black blouse, mid-heel black court shoes and  a white structured coat all courtesy of Zara. I finished the look with a Stradivarious collar necklace and a black Ted Baker clutch, keeping my hair simple in a low ponytail. 

This morning as I was rummaging through my closet to get ready for Uni, I found myself yearning to wear them once again. So this time I put them on and paired them with a  striped woollen jumper, black leather jacket and a pair of flats all from Zara. I finished the look with a Parfois tote bag. 

I never get what the fuss is about when they picture celebrities wearing the same item twice. I mean come on I know they're rich and all but if something is comfy and you look great in it, you should wear it all the time. 

Just remember, always keep it simple, sleek and mix things up. The more rounds the better :p


Laters,
K x 



No comments:

Post a Comment