Wednesday 16 January 2013

Leather looks

So today I thought of sharing a sneak peek of what I am about to discuss now on my twitter page. 



This season I must say I've become quite the aficionado with it comes to all things leather. The image captures myself in these amazingly comfortable Zara faux leather panel leggings. As you might notice from my previous posts, I'm all about comfort and I can tell you that these leggings are top notch. 

Leather is quite popular this season, with many celebrities caught wearing them for all occasions. Socialite queen Kim Kardashian has been pictured in leather numerous times. We've seen her in black leather leggings, leather skirts and even in curve hugging leather dresses.

      

I particularly think that leather, especially leggings look super sleek on curvy girls so Kim gets a thumbs up for sure.

Leather is also super cute in colour. I've personally bought a lot of black this season but one look that stuck to mind was Kim's red leather skirt. 



She's been caught on camera numerous times rocking out coloured leather - a trend that I predict might pick up in Spring.

When it comes to leather, I think you can practically where it with anything. In the sneak peak photo, I purposefully added a teaser of what I was wearing with my panel faux leather leggings. 

I think knitwear and leather just go great together. They are both extremely comfy and go exceptionally well together when opting for a casual day look. If on the other hand, you'd like to go for a more chic night look, you can easily pair them with a blouse and a blazer. 

Just to give you an idea, check out one of my own favourites looks.

Night look

With the right combination, I guarantee practically everyone can look great in leather. Just keep in mind class and remember the simpler the better. 

Laters,
K x










  


No comments:

Post a Comment